Trial

re: App: EleanorRigby

The application submitted by EleanorRigby is as follows:

Quote:
What is your REAL first name?:
Guy

Where are you from?:
Pa

How old are you? (if not 21+, please tell us why we should approve your application)*:

List your character, class, spec, server and battletag. (List alts if applicable):
Eleanorrìgby (the i is a alt 0236)
Pally
Holy
Thrall
BeatlesFan#1865

I also play a 870 Resto Druid on the alliance side on Fri nights and some sunday nights . The druid has the same name with the same alt code and she is on Bladefist server

Which character would you like to play as your MAIN toon in Broken?:
I would like to play my Holy Pally , shes 868 ilvl

What role would you like to play in Broken? rDPS, mDPS, Heals, or Tank:
Healer . I do not have a viable OS at the moment . I do play Ret but not geared proper for it.

Would you be willing to switch roles for the greater good of the guild?:
Yes

Are you in another guild that raids?:
Yes on a Alt. The pally has been my main since Legion. Prior I was a mage but the guild was in need of healers. I do raid on my Druid on Fri nights on a alliance team

Do you know anyone in Broken? If yes, list them here.:
No

What makes you want to join Broken?:
I want to progress into mythics. The guild I recently left had decided to disband and some joined a fellow guild that was just starting Heroic EN and 2/3N ToV . I decided I didn't want to regress that far back so I started looking for a Mythic guild needing a healer so I can progress into M EN an M Tov . I have been playing wow since vanilla and doing mythic as long as I can remember and want to get back cause since legion its harder and harder to find that 20 player team

What position are you looking in the guild?:
Raider

What type of raiding experience do you have? If so, what was it and in which releases. i.e Vanilla, BC, WOTLK., Cata, MoP and was any of it heroic?:
I have raided all content from Vanilla to Legion , all while current and most was mythic . My mythic raiding fell of in Legion due to not being able to field a 20 player team. I have many AotC acheievments and did Mythic in MoP and WoD .

How far have you progressed in the current tier?:
Currently I am 7/7H and 2/3H .

Do you have a log to link to show DPS or HPS? If so, please link it here.:
The last log I have is from 10/19/16 I know its old but the new ones are locked since I left the guild. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QnbAHvwcN8rY79hg#type=healing

What addons do you use?:
I use a few addons but the main ones you might be wanting to see is Big wigs with voice , Vuhdo , Tell me when , and GTFO

What is your usual fps and ms while raiding?:
ms ranges from 27ms to 45ms and FPS go 65-90FPS

What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there anymore?:
My pally has been in 2 guilds since I started play her as the main in Legion . The first and one you see in the log is Relentless.

Relentless was disband after , if you look at the logs you'll better understand ,the GM (Crystalle) flipped out and kicked us all out after a night of progression on H Cenarius she had ran late to raid and didnt get a invite from the RL as everyone felt her healing was to weak and hindering us . We then formed the Guild I just left 2 days ago Dismissed. I left Dismissed cause the GM decided to join a guild we were friendly with an most went with him. I choose not to as the guild they joined has just started H EN and N ToV and I had spent a few months in both progressing and do not want to go back when I should be going forward.

Butter or KY?:
KY

What questions do you have for us and when can you be online server time for an interview?:
I play mostly from 7-8 pm to 1130 est tues-fri and on weekends I play off and on all day .

Only question I have is a are there any must have addons you require ?

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Bloodrooted
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: EleanorRigby - by Bloodrooted

Thank you for your interest in Broken!

As far as must have add ons - some version of dbm or bigwigs, a skada or recount type - but for loot distribution - "RCLootCouncil" is a must have as it's what we use to look at everyone's gear and possible upgrade to have the council vote on.

We'd definitely be interested in your joining the team - let us know if Tuesday 9:30PM EST - Midnight would be a good night to come check us out in heroic xrealm. I sent you a friend request and hope to chat or see you soon.

~Blood

"I'm severely jaded, pissy and unstable most of the time now...." ~Ishin
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Forum Index -> Open Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum