View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bloodrooted
In-Game Guild Master

re: App: pawsea

Pawsea,

I sent you a realid request to catch up on bnet. As Sins said below, you could also hit up our discord recruitment chat channel.

~Blood

"I'm severely jaded, pissy and unstable most of the time now...." ~Ishin
Sins24
Senior Raider

Please join http://discord.gg/4dfgz
and goto recruitment
thanks
pawsea

The application submitted by pawsea is as follows:

Quote:
What is your REAL first name?:
Kali

Where are you from?:
I live in DFW area, tx

How old are you? (if not 21+, please tell us why we should approve your application)*:

List your character, class, spec, server and battletag. (List alts if applicable):
Songbird, Hunter, Beast Mastery, Kael'thas-US
Pawsea#1153

Mersea, Druid, Resto, Kael'thas-US

Which character would you like to play as your MAIN toon in Broken?:
my hunter

What role would you like to play in Broken? rDPS, mDPS, Heals, or Tank:
rDPS

Would you be willing to switch roles for the greater good of the guild?:
Yes

Are you in another guild that raids?:
yes

Do you know anyone in Broken? If yes, list them here.:
Kualija sent me from the Blizznerds site!

What makes you want to join Broken?:
I am looking to server transfer, and join a raiding guild that is efficient but casual. I used to do heroic/mythic raiding pretty hardcore (20+ hours a week) so the idea of 2 nights a week is very appealing since I just don't have the time to devote to that kind of schedule anymore. I wont be available to raid much the next couple months, but expect to start up again in the near future. I would love to join up, get to know people, and be available to fill in or clear farm content as needed until I'm in a position to raid consistently again.

What position are you looking in the guild?:
All

What type of raiding experience do you have? If so, what was it and in which releases. i.e Vanilla, BC, WOTLK., Cata, MoP and was any of it heroic?:
Raiding consistently since MoP. We cleared normals and pushed heroics. Now, my current guild clears heroics and pushes mythics.

How far have you progressed in the current tier?:
4/7 mythic EN, 2/3 Heroic ToV, have not touched NH but my guild has (I'm taking a break, as stated earlier)

What addons do you use?:
Elvui, DBM, GTFO, Tell Me When, among others.

What is your usual fps and ms while raiding?:
I've never had chronic issues with poor frame rate or lag, so I couldn't tell you offhand. I pay for extremely fast internet and my computer can run WoW on good/ultra without issue.

What guilds have you been in and why aren't you there anymore?:
My first main raiding guild was <Jaded> on Kael'thas in MoP. We were the #1 horde guild on the server at times. The GM disappeared, then came back, got in an argument with one of the officers and he blew up and server transferred the guild. Those of us that were left regrouped and joined <Blacklisted>, which had a couple raid groups. One group split off right before WoD dropped and started their own guild called <Just One More Boss> which is where I am now. I've been raiding with essentially the same group of people, plus or minus some here and there, since MoP.

I'm looking to transfer servers for a few reasons - some of my friends in the guild have moved on/quit raiding and some remaining elements in the guild are becoming a bit divisive. Rather than stress over a toxic environment, I think its time to use my break from raiding for a fresh start somewhere new. I'm happy to server transfer once I know I have a guild to join :)

Butter or KY?:
k, why? ;P

What questions do you have for us and when can you be online server time for an interview?:
I can probably be available this Saturday afternoon/evening. Busy tomorrow night and going out of town sunday for a work trip until next thurs. I'm on central time.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Broken Forum Index -> Open Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum